Human Behaviour Coaching for Adults
- What is holding you back from achieving your goals?
- Are your limiting beliefs holding you back?
- Do you get over 8 hours sleep per night?
- Are you working to your strengths?
- What is your biggest issue that if you stopped doing your life would be so different?
Chris helps clients gain clarity about what’s holding them back and then puts strategies into place to make positive changes. Human behaviour coaching is definitely for you, if you would like help with:
- Becoming ‘unstuck’
- Making decisions
- Tackling problems
- Feeling happier
- (Re)gaining focus
- Clarifying what you want
- Reaching specific goals
- Increasing motivation
Many people are drawn to life coaching because they feel their life is out of balance.
Working with Chris will help you with finding out your own self-awareness and self-discovery, as well as helping you structure your daily thoughts into a routine. Helping you set goals and act daily to achieve them and with a clear agenda. Chris will help transform your mind-set and habits into a clear action plan.
- Work-life balance
- Career or role change
- Personal development
- Stress and time management
- Interpersonal communication
- Confidence and self esteem
- Reaching Career plateaus
Also referred to as wellness coaching, health coaching is a process that facilitates healthy sustainable behaviour change by challenging a client to develop their inner wisdom, identify their values and transform their goals into action.
Health coaching draws on the principles from positive psychology and appreciative inquiry, and the practices of motivational interviewing and goal setting.
- Do you live an unhealthy life?
- Are you overweight?
- Is your job getting in the way of your home life?
- Do you get enough sleep at night?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then talk to me today!
Why use a Health Coach?
A health coach is a supportive mentor/accountability buddy who will help you make healthy life style choices whether it’s to lose weight, eat healthier or sleep better at nights.
HOW I CAN HELP YOU!
- Weight Management “Individual, 10 week program, Group Session”
- Hypnosis Gastric Band
- Stop Smoking
- Health and Nutritional advice
- Lifestyle advice
- Sleep patterns
- Health and Wellbeing @ Work
- Work and Home life balance
Understanding ourselves is the key to understanding others; when we learn to be open and honest about ourselves then it allows others to do the same in return.
A great relationship is one when we feel comfortable about being ourselves, feel most alive and that we are learning, developing and growing as a person, so it makes sense that the way we communicate with each other is an important element of understanding in all our relationships.
- Do you want more contentment and greater happiness in your life?
- Would you like more balance, love and connection for you to reach a deeper level of intimacy?
- Relationship issues that need defusing
- Relationship new partner compatibility, marriage, family and work dynamics.
- Relationship shyness, new partner, marriage
- Relationship problems in partnership, marriage or the loss of a loved one
What is Performance coaching?
Performance coaching is designed to increase the level of performance in athletes ranging from beginners up to elite level. Performance coaching is often focuses on both psychological and physiological preparation.
Performance coaching is increasingly popular in both amateur and professional sports due to the increased intensity and the mounting pressure on athletes to perform well.
Performance coaching for team sports
Performance coaching for team sports usually focuses on enhancing team spirit, building cohesion, establishing and honing team strategies, goals and tactics and increasing confidence amongst team members. Other aspects of performance coaching also include relaxation and anxiety management techniques.
Performance coaching for individuals
Performance coaching for individuals focuses on building confidence, controlling nerves and anxiety, mental preparation, increasing attention and focus, establishing individual goals and working on individual game plans. Performance coaching also helps athletes to relax and evaluate their performance after it has finished; this will help them to move forward and progress in the future.
What are the benefits of performance coaching?
Performance coaching is effective because it allows athletes to establish both common and individual goals, increases their confidence and outlines a plan to ensure they peak at the correct time.
Using performance coaching in sports also helps to increase motivation and build cohesion amongst team players.