Chris Barton has had over 20 years of working with children as a paediatric physiotherapist and as a coach helping children to achieve their own missed milestones, goals and dreams.
- What could your child achieve with the right coaching?
- Would you like your child to have increased confidence and self-belief in all that they do?
- Would you like your child to have more enthusiasm and motivation to learn?
- Would you like your child to learn faster, perform at higher levels and enjoy what they are doing?
- Would you like your child to feel inspired and positively challenged, so that they can achieve their GOALS
- Would you like your child to achieve their milestones?
If your answer is YES to any of the above, then please contact me TODAY so that we can start to change your child tomorrows.
SOME OF THE ISSUES I WORK WITH
- Confidence building
- Health Related Issues
- Children with Disabilities
- Fears, Phobias, Anxiety and Stress
- Limiting beliefs
- Social interaction and communicating with peer groups and adults
- Stress management
- Challenging negative thoughts and beliefs
- School problems
- Family difficulties
- Parent separation
- Motivation and listening skills
- Building resilience and character
I work with children with all types of addictions an/or eating disorders.
Does your child lack confidence and self-belief?
If your child suffers from low confidence and self-worth, this can be debilitating, but the good news is that with my help your child can develop both with the help of Confidence coaching.
Why use a Health Coach for your child?
Did you know that over 20% of children are classed as obese? A Health coach is a supportive mentor/accountability buddy who will help your child make healthy life style choices whether it is to lose weight, eat healthier, sleep better or have a more active life.
Before our first session with your child, I will always have a phone conversation with you the parents first.
This is so that I know what issues you would like me to address and together we can set some goals.
In the first session with your child I will ask them what they would like to talk about; it is important to address what is on your child's mind first and also to find out what their own goals are from our sessions.
Your ‘parents issue’ is still addressed but later in the coaching process.
Your child and you “Parents” might say the same issue, and if so then we start troubleshooting the problem immediately.
Together “your child, you parents and I” will set a goal and look at ways of achieving it. I will evaluate the child’s ideas and they choose the most achievable and realistic option for them to get the result they want. This solution may not necessarily be the preferred route for the parents, but by letting the child set their own goal and helping them to achieve it, will start to build their confidence and self worth. This is the springboard for all other issues that we may need to address with your child.